Classic Day Trading System
Your membership to Crestrade will include alerts from the Classic Day Trading System:
|Classic Day Trading System Specifications|
|Perfect for:||Day Traders looking for quick profits on a daily basis with zero overnight risk|
|Trading Style:||Day Trading|
|Average Hold Time:||20 minutes up to a full trading day|
|Trade Frequency:||3-8/day, max of 4 simultaneous open positions|
|Focus List:||Stocks trading above $18/share on high volume and volatility|
|Strategy Objective:||55-65% winning trade ratio with winning trades profiting significantly more than losing trades cost|
|Profit Goal*:||0.50-2.0% Profit per Trade|
|Risk Control:||Stop Losses of 0.25-1.0% on every trade|
|Alerts Used:||Real-Time Entry and Exit Signals through Crestrade Live Trading Room|
|Requirement:||Pattern Day Trade rule means that trader must have $25k+ in brokerage account|
* Note that profits are NOT guaranteed on ANY trade, and that the SEC wants you to know that "Day Trading involves risk and you can lose a lot of money". Please allocate funds responsibly.
Take your Day Trading to the Next Level
Trading on your own can be a painful, expensive and lonely process. In fact, it is well-known that most day traders lose money. This is exactly why Crestrade gives you direct, unlimited access to a day trading expert with one goal and mission: Maximize Your Profits.
So, how do we do it?
Our company was founded on the principle that a mathematical, statistical approach to online day trading could yield significant, consistent profits. Here are the three core principles of a successful day trading system:
- Every Trade has a Purpose: Every time we send you a trade alert, you will know exactly what we expect and why we are making the trade. We will never issue a trade alert just to"have something going"--every trade will have a purpose
- Limit Risk and then Limit Risk Again: No matter how hard we try, we are going to be wrong at least 35% of the time. It is crucial that every day trade has a well-defined stop loss that is on the other side of significant intraday support or resistance levels. By reducing risk on each individual trade, we can significantly reduce overall draw-down and enhance profitability.
- Allow winning trades to "go to work": Emotional day traders take profits quickly. Successful day traders understand the beauty of the breakout. When our positions get solidly into profitable range, we will often "let them ride" by moving our stop to our entry price and holding the position until it has PROVEN to us that the move is over. The result is often a trade that exceeds our original profit goals.
Specific Day Trade Recommendations in REAL-TIME
- Entry and Exit signals in Real-Time-- Day Trading is all about timing. Knowing when to get in and when to get out of every position will give you a huge advantage and keep you from having to guess which positions to hold and which to exit.
- Specific Trade Instructions-- Every alert will contain all of the information you need to place the order: The stock to trade, whether to use a limit or market order, the stop price (to limit risk) and the target price for maximum profit.
- Complete analysis and expectations via trader webcam and screen share-- You don't just want to know what we are doing, but also WHY we are doing it. Every trade alert is designed to allow you to learn from the process and understand the trading methodology behind each and every trade.
The Classic Day Trading System is a part of the Crestrade Day Trading System.