QQQ Day Trading System
Your membership to Crestrade will include alerts from the QQQ Day Trading System
|QQQ Day Trading System Specifications|
|Perfect for:||Day Traders looking for quick daily profits on QQQ with zero overnight risk|
|Trading Style:||Day Trading|
|Average Hold Time:||20 minutes up to a full trading day|
|Trade Frequency:||1-3 per day|
|Focus List:||QQQ stock exclusively|
|Strategy Objective:||50-66% winning trade ratio with winning trades profiting significantly more than losing trades cost|
|Profit Goal*:||0.20 - 0.75% Profit per Trade|
|Risk Control:||Stop Losses of .10 - .35% on every trade|
|Alerts Used:||Real-Time Entry and Exit Signals through Crestrade Live Trading Room|
|Requirement:||Pattern Day Trade rule means that trader must have $25k+ in brokerage account|
* Note that profits are NOT guaranteed on ANY trade, and that the SEC wants you to know that "Day Trading involves risk and you can lose a lot of money". Please allocate funds responsibly
Day Trade the QQQ Several Times Daily
QQQ is the tracking stock for the NASDAQ-100 index. Because of its high liquidity and all-encompassing nature, many day traders prefer to focus exclusively on QQQ. Of course, knowing when to trade and in which direction is the key to profitability. Crestrade uses 3 key rules to help maximize your QQQ trading profits:
- Careful Position Entry: When we send you a trade signal, the reasoning behind the trade will be clear. We do not feel the need to have an open position at all times--every trade will have a purpose and statistical probability of profit.
- Strictly Limit Risk: Our day trading alerts on QQQ will be wrong sometimes. That is why every day trade will have a well-defined stop loss that gets you out of the position as soon as the trade is clearly moving in the wrong direction.
- Let the winners ride: Scalpers and losing traders like to take profits quickly. We believe in holding positions for as long as they still have a reasonable chance at even bigger profits. Once the QQQ has moved solidly into profitable range, we will often move our stop to our entry price and hold the trade until it has PROVEN to us that it isn't going to breakout even more. This will often result in a QQQ day trade that exceeds our original profit goals.
REAL-TIME Entry and Exit Alerts through Instant Messenger
- Real-Time Entry and Exit signals-- Trading the QQQ comes down to timing. You will never need to guess when it is time to get out of a position, because we alert you exactly when to get in and out of every trade.
- Exact Instructions-- Every QQQ trade alert will contain specific details like whether to use a limit or market order, the stop price (to limit risk) and the target price for maximum profit.
- Full Reasoning and Expectations Analysis-- To learn day trading and understand methods that we use on the QQQ, you will have to know WHY we are doing each trade. That is why every trade alert contains a quick explanation (via trader webcam and screen share) of the expectations that we have for the trade and the reasons that we came to that conclusion.
The QQQ Day Trading System is a part of the Crestrade Day Trading System.