S&P E-mini Day Trading System
Your membership to Crestrade will include alerts from the S&P E-mini Day Trading System:
|S&P E-mini Day Trading System Specifications|
|Perfect for:||Day Traders looking for quick daily profits on the S&P 500 with zero overnight risk. No "pattern day trader rule" -- can be traded with as little as $5,000 in account!|
|Trading Style:||Day Trading|
|Average Hold Time:||20 minutes and up to a complete trading day|
|Trade Frequency:||1-3 round trip positions per day|
|Focus List:||S&P emini contract|
|Strategy Objective:||55-65% winning trade ratio with winning trades profiting significantly more than losing trades cost|
|Profit Goal*:||3-8 points profit per trade|
|Risk Control:||Stop Losses of 2-5 points on every trade|
|Alerts Used:||Real-Time Entry and Exit Signals through Crestrade Live Trading Room|
|Requirement:||$4,000 buying power per unit|
* Note that profits are NOT guaranteed on ANY trade, and that the SEC wants you to know that "Day Trading involves risk and you can lose a lot of money". Please allocate funds responsibly
S&P E-mini Day Trading for Quick Profits
S&P emini contracts give traders with smaller account balances the perfect opportunity to day trade without worrying about pattern day trader rules that apply to stocks. At $50 per point, profits can add up quickly within a single day. Crestrade will help maximize your profits by following these 3 specific day trading rules:
- Trade with a Purpose: Successful day trading means that you do not always have an open position. When to trade is extremely important. Crestrade trades have a statistical probability of profit based on expert analysis.
- Obsessive Risk Control: Not every S&P E-mini day trading alert will be a winner. It is for this reason that all emini day trade alerts will have a well-defined stop loss that quickly gets you out of losing positions.
- Allow Room for BREAKOUT PROFITS: Most unsuccessful traders take profits quickly and hold on to losing positions in the hopes that they turn around. Many times after a trade is comfortably profitable, we will do just the opposite. Instead of closing a trade that is moving in the correct direction, we will move our stop to our entry price and hold the trade until it has PROVEN to us that it isn't going to turn into a HUGE winner. Imagine closing a 20 point gain on a trade that originally had a 5 point profit target!
Real-Time Alerts on the S&P E-minis
- Real-Time Entry and Exit alerts-- We will always alert you exactly when to get in and out of every trade in real-time. You are never left "in the dark" with any Crestrade trading system.
- Clear Trading Instructions-- S&P E-mini day trade alerts all include whether to use a limit or market order, the stop price (to limit risk) and the target price for maximum profit. You will actually see what the trader sees and hear his instructions via webcam feed.
- Full Disclosure of Reasoning-- Learn to trade and understand methods that we use to trade the S&P Eminis. Every trade alert includes reasons WHY we making the trade and a detailed explanation of the expectations that we have for the trade via trader screen-share and webcam feed.
S&P E-Mini Day Trading
The S&P E-Mini Day Trading System is a part of the Crestrade Day Trading System.